You have huge goals for your business. But you can’t do it all!
You got this business thing down.
Except the part about having enough hours in a day to get. ish. done.
You need an efficient gal who knows all about SEO, affiliate marketing, and social media so you can stop feeling overwhelemed, outsource some tasks that make you want to throw your laptop out the window, and scale. your. business!
A huge part of outsourcing is trusting a part of your business’s growth with someone efficient who knows what she’s doing.
That’s what I’m here for: to help you expand your online presence and check that ish off your to-do list so you can scale your business.
I’ll treat your business like my own. Let’s work together to get. ish. done.
“Behind every successful woman is
a tribe of other successful women who have her back.”
I’d love to be a part of your tribe.
- You’re ready to start outsourcing some of your weekly tasks, like social media scheduling and SEO research.
- 6 hours of efficient brand management work
- Weekly growth meetings (optional)
- You’re a boss babe with a plan. It would save you time (and sanity) to record your thoughts on audio or video, and turn it over to someone you can trust.
- 10 hours of efficient brand management work.
- Weekly growth meetings (optional)
- You know you need someone who knows her ish to scale. You’re looking for someone efficient who will multiply your ROI.
- 20 hours of efficient VIP blog management.
- Research, social media scheduling, transcription from audio to text, basic video editing, calendar management.
- Weekly growth meetings (optional, but recommended)
You want your audience to find you on search engines, but you need help when it comes to keyword research.
People visit Pinterest to buy, and to be inspired. Hire me for Pinterest keyword research, Pinterest graphic creation, and Pinterest profile setup.
You record what you want said on your blog. I write, edit, and format the posts.
Affiliate Marketing Research
Diversify your income stream. I will research affiliates and add affiliate links to your blog posts.
You have an idea of how to scale, but you need a strategist to bounce ideas off of. During our weekly meetings we can talk growth strategy.
Front-end WordPress development including web design, sales page design, and lead generation.
“Done-for-you” research about your target audience: where you should promote and how you should promote.
Social Media Scheduling
Schedule branded social media content with captions that tell the world what your brand provides.
Video is a growing way to reach your audience. You film the content. I do basic video editing (creating clips, adding slides, and adding background music).
Working with Krista was like talking with a virtual bff. She made me feel comfortable in my weaknesses and confident in my ability to work through them. She encouraged my strengths and gave me actionable strategies to start profiting from my passions. More importantly, she walked me through those strategies when I needed a helping hand.
– Deanna, LuckyLoveLife
How it Works:
- You’ll complete a detailed questionnaire so I can learn about your blog, your vision, and how I can help you.
- After payment (in full), we’ll schedule a 30 minute call so we can chat about your blogging goals, and what tasks you need help with.
- We’ll use Asana or Trello to organize your blog’s projects, tasks, and goals.
- We’ll hop on a Skype call weekly (15-30 mins.) to discuss the growth plan for your blogging business.
This is for you if:
- You want to scale your blogging business.
- You know exactly where you want to take your blog, but you need to outsource tasks to someone you can trust.
This is NOT for you if:
- You’re looking for a quick, overnight solution to success.
- You’re looking for a full-time blog consultant.
I help bloggers turn their passions into profitable blogs.
It’s possible to make money writing about what you love.
In 2017, I switched from writing in a personal blog that only my family read… to a lifestyle and travel blog that made over $2,000 in its first six months.
I help bloggers find clarity as they implement affiliate marketing, services, and product sales into their blogging business.
Blogging can feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be.
If you’re ready to put in the time to turn your blog into a profitable income stream, let’s chat! I’ll get the coffee ready.
If you’re not ready to commit, then click here to take my free course: Blogpreneur in 7 Days.